Why Vit A?
Hardly seen on cleansers, our gentle yet powerful cleanser uses retinol to provide the skin with an amazing experience. Vitamin A, also known as Retinol, is one of the most popular ingredients used in skincare products. It will aid in the improvement of skins appearance, overall texture and fine lines.
Is this cleanser oil based or water based?
Our cleanser is water based.
Is this product irritating for the eyes?
This cleanser is formulated with a 100% bio-based surfactant (foaming agent) that is distinguished by its incredible performance and practically no irritation in the case of contact with eyes.
Can I use it more than once a day?
Yes, we recommend using this cleanser as this is the first step of your skincare routine or whenever you need to freshen up.
Is there a RIGHT way to wash your face?
Here are some tips, regardless of your skin type, that will help you cleanse your face correctly.
- Use a gentle, non-abrasive cleanser that does not contain alcohol. (Remember we use a 100% vegan, non irritating formulation).
- Apply sufficient amount of cleanser in your wet hands and foam it.
- Massage your face and neck/ decollete gently with the cleanser for 30-60 seconds (Apply more water if needed).
- Rinse with lukewarm water
- Follow by layering eye cream, serums and moisturizers.
- Limit physical exfoliating products to 2 or 3 times a week to not irritate your skin